There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Ellsworth, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Walter's-Eaton's Electric, Plumbing, Heating & AC pro comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few easy ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures dip in Ellsworth. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Walter's-Eaton's Electric, Plumbing, Heating & AC a call at 715-318-6728 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.